Property Details

Options

Eaton House, St Lukes Square
- Available

£240,000
ASKING PRICE OF

Flat / Apartment
1
1
  • St. Lukes Square Development
  • Double Bedroom
  • Large Reception Room
  • Separate Kitchen
  • Brand New Bathroom
  • Covered Parking Space
  • Chain Free
  • Long Lease
  • Very Well Presented Throughout
Guildford Office :

A bright and well presented double bedroom ground floor apartment with brand new bathroom quietly situated at the rear of the prestigious St. Luke's Square development with superb views over the Surrey Hills and an allocated covered parking space. The property is available with a 75% share under the Shared Ownership Scheme with no rent payable on the remaining 25% and therefore offers a great opportunity to purchase one of these superb apartments at a realistic price making it an ideal first time purchase.

The well-presented communal entrance hallway is accessed via an entry-phone system leading to the front door.

The front door opens into the hall with a cloaks cupboard and doors to the bathroom, bedroom and reception room.

The reception room has far reaching views to the rear, is immaculately presented and offers enough space for separate sitting and dining areas. There is an archway leading to the fitted kitchen with window to side, oven and gas hob and space for further appliances and with a large storage cupboard housing the recently installed combination boiler.

The good size double bedroom also benefits from far reaching views to the rear. The bathroom has recently been updated with a contemporary modern white suite comprising bath, wc and wash hand basin with heated towel rail.

St Lukes Square has well-maintained communal areas and this apartment has an allocated covered parking space to the rear.

Property Floorplan

Property Location